Once you’ve unsafe sex, numerous concerns can start to race during your head: Did we get an STI (intimately Transmitted disease) or STD (intimately Transmitted illness)? May I be pregnant? Given that I’ve had intercourse he leave me with him, will? Most of all, just exactly What do i actually do now?
CAPS Pregnancy Clinics are a safe location for women and couples to check out after unprotected or sex that is unsafe. Our nurses are right here to answer questions and provide help during times which may be stressful, intimidating, and scary. Most of our solutions are confidential—your privacy issues.
In the event that you have been in a predicament what your location is wondering in the event that you are expecting, listed below are four things you need to do.
have actually a discussion together with your partner.
Ideally, you will be comfortable sufficient along with your partner to possess a discussion regarding the choices and steps that are next. Some concerns you need to be in a position to answer together are:
- Should we go get tested for STIs / STDs?
- Are we invested in one another, and is intercourse something we ought to continue doing?
- Is it better for ourselves and our relationship to refrain from intercourse?
- Can we parent together if we do get pregnant?
- Can or will this event of unprotected sex influence or change our relationship?
You should be able to share whether you’re worried about an unplanned pregnancy, contracting an STI / STD, or your lifestyle choices in general, those are concerns. 4 activities to do straight away If You’ve Had unsafe sex and Might Be Pregnant weiterlesen