Here’s what a few of our students had to say:
‘we love creating TV programs at USC”s Annenberg television Information’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I like seeing so many alumni come back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘we love seeing all this new students getting involved with the student that is different who recruit at the start of semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and preparing, Irvine, CA
‘I look forward to a cappella auditions and welcoming our new members’ Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, shmoop paper writing services IL
This is what some of our admission counselors had to state:
‘ I love leaving work each time and hearing the marching musical organization practice during the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group. We love that the band permits us to operate on the track during their practices. Good music to get you fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the students come back and bring life back again to campus! It’s great to hear what they did within the summer.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every autumn and it’s really a sendoff for our football group, but it is also a complete large amount of fun for the rest of campus. The main quad gets turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the most readily useful part comes at the conclusion for the evening when they start the concert. Every year they bring amazing musicians to campus to do for students. My favorite show was Lupe Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I adore when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, particularly in Alumni Park it’s the setting that is perfect most of the trees and Doheny into the background!’ Neelam Savla
This weekend that is past USC hosted its annual Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current pupils to campus. Guests had the ability to go to classes with their student, hear from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and be a part of many other events through the weekend.
One special program showcased a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to own him provide his perspective on being fully a parent that is proud of USC students as a guest blog contributor this week. continue reading to hear a USC moms and dad’s perspective.
Whenever my son Daniel started kindergarten, my third grade daughter Lindsay was delighted. She ended up being excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this time at the University of Southern Ca. My child is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the School of Cinematic Arts. They are thrilled to maintain college with each other and my wife Kathy and I are proud and delighted to have two young ones in the Trojan Family.
However, they are maybe not the ones that are only the house who are part of that Trojan Family. It’s been explained to us from the start that as parents we too are members associated with family. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we have experienced from people connected to the university has been wonderful. Simply this weekend that is past we attended our fourth annual USC Family Weekend. It really is great being along with your kiddies as we all encounter the fun activities which can be found. But it’s also inspiring to have the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the weekend that is elaborate. the university has for the students plus the moms and dads of the pupils.
Our children are not even close to house. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we want to visit and know they’re in good hands when they’re in Los Angeles. Most likely, they are Trojans.
Moving to USC
For anyone who are considering transferring to USC we offer quantity of recommendations and programs to aid guide you through the transfer application process.
1) read the Transferring to USC Guide. It is a comprehensive guide to our application process and I also reference it quite frequently.
2) spend close attention to the Additional program tips for transfer students. Some programs at USC require additional preparation and students should really be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For pupils transferring from California community universities, we have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation contract is just a list of courses we guarantee will transfer through the community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation agreement to understand which of their courses will transfer.
1) you can expect Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every at 3pm at our Admission Center tuesday.
2) We also host Transfer Days throughout the autumn for pupils interested in a more visit that is comprehensive USC. Within a transfer day pupils get the chance to take a walking trip of campus, attend an educational information session, and listen to an aid presentation that is financial.